TRIAD AFTER WORK SOCIALS (Business Networking / Expos)
The Triad After Work Social, business networking series provides a casual networking opportunity at new and interesting Piedmont locations each month. These late afternoon / early evening events are ideal for meeting fellow professionals and establishing long-lasting business relationships.
Click for Current Schedule
Click images below
Unique Networking opportunities: First please read our Networking Tips below.
- We offer color coded name tags to help you find the type of professionals you are looking to meet
- We offer a matching game to help you maximize your networking and win prizes
Brought to you by the Triad Rewards Network / www.336events.com and sponsored by RH Barringer, Cheerwine, and the Winston-Salem Jaycees
EVENT TIMES: 6 – 8pm
EVENT LOCATION: The event takes place every First and Third weeks of the month
- First week of each month – Winston-Salem / Forsyth County area
- Third week of each month – Greensboro / Guilford County area
- Click for Current Schedule
Food and Beverages: A limited supply of food will be available so come early. Most locations will also have food on special for purchase all night. Beverages include Beer, Wine and Cheerwine and water. the first 200 people attending the event gets 2 drink tickets for their choice of beverages.
FEATURED NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION: At many of the events, a non-profit organizations will be the recipient of all tips collected during the evening as a thank-you for volunteering their time to come out and serve beer for that event. Tip boxes will be stationed at each drink booth. We couldn’t do this without their help – show your appreciation by tipping!
WHY ADVERTISE AT A SOCIAL EVENT?
- Hundreds of people attend these events monthly
- Meet new people, exposure your business
- No cost to attend
- Complimentary food and drinks
Business networking provides connections you can’t make anywhere else
RESERVE A TABLE OR BOOTH:
Click here to be an Exhibitor
Each business networking social we welcome local businesses to reserve a booth or table for maximum exposure at these events. For more information, contact Steve Czumaj, Event Coordinator, at 336-285-0158 or email@example.com. Please note, booths and tables are limited so reserve one now.
- A large, clear message is easier to grasp, so make your next set of booth graphics colorful and easy to understand, with a benefit statement that will then get your prospects into your booth.
- Create a demo with motion in your exhibit to get more of the right people engaged and interested. That will also get people to remember you.
- Collecting business cards is not enough. Print paper lead cards to write more notes for the sales force to do better follow up.
- Your booth staffers make a huge difference. Bring staffers who want to be there, give them support, training, and treats. Count how many qualified leads each one takes in your dislay to help decide who staffs the next show.
HOW TO BE THE FEATURED NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION:
Are you part of a non-profit organization that would like to volunteer at the Triad After Work Socials in exchange for a booth space and receiving the tips for the night? This opportunity is available to any non-profit organization. For more information, contact Steve Czumaj, Event Coordinator, at 336-285-0158 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, all non-profit opportunities are assigned at least two months before each event.
Click here to become a sponsor, exhibitor or host
Triad After Work Socials provides an opportunity for significant exposure for your business or organization through on-site display as well as through our Websites. For more information, contact us at 336-285-0158 or 336Networking@gmail.com.
A. Morris Consulting, LLC
All Star Services of the Triad, LLC
Allegro Music Therapy & Education Services
Allen Tate Realtors
Amani Home Care
APS Realty Group
Balloons 2 Go Baskets 2 Remember
Belews Creek Assoc
Busy Lifestyle Solutions
Carolina Adoption Services
Carolina Donor Services
Carolina Specialty Co
City of Greensboro
Computer Problems? inc.
Dickson Chiropractic Clinic
Division of Services for Blind
Duncan & Company
EVANS CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
Extraordinary Services by Pam
Frank Myers AutoMaxx
Great Scott! Computer Services
Hampton House Art and Framing
Han Feng Inc
Influance Hair Care
J&L RISK MGMT CONSULTANTS INC
Johnette’s Baskets and More
Just In Crystal inc
Keller Williams Realty
Koher Hair Restoration
Koher Skin & Laser Center
Lady Bizness, Inc.
Leonard Ryden Burr real estate
Lewis & Clark Realtors
Love Your Life Completely
LW Elmore & Associates, Inc.
M and M Meetings and Event Planning LLC
Mary Kay & Azuli Skye jewelry
Mass Mutual Financial Group
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
NC Black Repertory Co.
NC Division of Services for the Blind
New York Life
Nina Anderson Studio
Old Salem Museums & Gardens
Old vineyard behavioral health
Orange Tabicus, Inc.
Pittman & Associates Coaching & Consulting
Prudential Carolinas Realty
sentry watch security
Sign Resources NC Inc
South Atlantic Packaging
Stanley Grading & Hauling, Inc.
Sterling Carriage Vintage Limousines
Still Great Furniture
Stone Soup Digital Moving Images
Take Flight Productions
The Clarks Group
The Clearing House
The Deck at River Twist
The Regus Group
The Threshold Group
Touch of Serenity Massage Therapy
Triad Inventory Specialist
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Wake Forest University
Wells Fargo Advisors
WILLIE JOHNSON REALTY
Wines For Humanity
Winston Salem State University
Wolfies Gourmet Frozen Custard